Commercial Loan Processor
Loan Processors have all the fun! Especially at Cornerstone Bank! If you have a strong passion for finance and accounting and the ability to provide 5-star service, we’d love for you to apply. As a Commercial Loan Processor, you are directly contributing to the success of our small business clientele. We’re on the lookout for candidates who take pride in providing excellent customer service.
Cornerstone Bank is not like bigger banks. We’re a locally owned community bank and working here has its advantages! You’ll work directly with all departments to gain a better understanding of the overall operations and you’ll have access to all employees, including the bank President! We are a small business, founded in 2001, with less than 100 employees. We have an attractive benefit package and offer competitive wages. Employees participate in fun company events throughout the year, and you'll be surrounded by friendly co-workers in a supportive team environment.
Commercial Loan Processors are responsible for the full loan process, from A – Z!
- Provide support to the loan department
- Produce commercial loan documentation
- Payment application
- Ensure compliance with Bank credit policy and regulatory requirements
- Balance settlement statements and fund loans
We want you to be successful! What skills will help you succeed?
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective communication
- Problem solving skills and critical thinking
- Accounting skills and mathematical competence are key skills for success in this role
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for advanced technology
Ready for the details?
- Your work schedule is 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
- College is not for everyone; a high school diploma or equivalent is our minimum requirement
- Banking experience preferred
- Loan operations experience is a plus
We provide opportunities for all employees to grow and we’re willing to train the right candidate. We hope you’ll consider joining our team!
Benefits and Perks:
- Health insurance plan, dental, vision, short-term disability, company-paid long-term disability, company-paid life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, monthly telecommute day, professional development.
- Casual Friday/Jean Day, Red Friday/game days (KC Chiefs), fitness reimbursement program, paid volunteer program, quarterly birthday events, team-building events throughout the year, work-life employee assistance program and discounts.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is a largely sedentary role and the employee must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time; however, some filing and use of office equipment is required. Continually utilize hand and finger dexterity. Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read information, and/or use a keyboard. Frequently required to communicate with customers/clients about their account; must be able to exchange information in these situations. Occasionally required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, supplies, office machinery, etc. Occasionally required to move items up to 10 pounds.
Ability to maintain regular attendance and be punctual, complete assigned tasks without direct supervision, work and sustain attention with distractions and/or interruptions, and multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy. Ability to perform under stress and interact appropriately with a variety of individuals including customers/clients and perform in situations requiring speed and deadlines. Ability to work as an integral part of the team.
Works in typical bank/office environment, located on second floor with elevator access.
Cornerstone Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.